Indian Medical Attendant eVisa
There are several patients admitted in indian hospitals to get their treatment done and there is a good chance that many of the relatives of these patients live outside the country. The patient might need an attendant and for that purpose an Indian e-medical attendant visa is introduced. An Indian e-Medical attendant visa is provided to blood relatives living in foreign countries for a patient residing in India. You need to apply for this visa prior to 3 to 5 days at least.
To apply for Indian visa, you need to fulfil the following visa requirements and do not miss any of that or your visa application will not be accepted.
- A scanned colored copy of your valid passport including all your personal details in JPEG, JPG, PNG, or PDF format with maximum size of 3MB. Please capture it clearly. Passport must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of travel.
- A colored applicant photograph with plain/white background is required with 2in*2 in dimensions and size must be less than 10MB. For your help here is more about India visa photo.
- Medical records and reports of the patient staying in India.
Your e-Medical attendant visa is valid up to 60 days starting from your first entry date in India. Using this visa, the attendant can enter the country three times a year.
How to Apply for Visa?
To apply for Indian e-Medical attendant visa, you need to follow steps stated below:
- Fill out all the fields in the Indian visa application form. Make sure to enter the exact name as per given on your passport and other personal details.
- Attach all the Indian documents required to complete your application. Make sure to upload valid and clear documents.
- Place your signatures wherever required. Make sure that signatures on passport and the application form matches completely.
- Enter your valid and responsive email address so that there would not be any difficulty to contact you.
- Attendants should have a blood relation with the patient.
- Attendant should be willing to stay in India with the patient while the treatment is being carried out.
- Maximum number of attendants to get this visa is two members/relatives of the family.
- Your visa will be approved with reference of an e-medical visa holder.
- Patient in India must be under observation of an authorized and known doctor or organization.
If there is an emergency and you need to apply for your emergency Indian visa then you need to pay some additional fee. You have to apply at least 24 hours before your travel for an urgent e-Medical attendant visa.
The e-Medical attendant visa of India is valid for 2 months. After the period of 60 first entry dates in India days with triple entry this visa gets expired and you can no longer stay in the country legally. There is no such policy of extending your e-Medical attendant visa. The good news is that you can enter the country thrice a year.
Do I need a visa for India?
Yes, it is mandatory for citizens of all the countries around the globe to have a visa before visiting the country. The e-Medical attendant visa is only required and allowed to those who have their family members admitted in medical centers of India for some kind of treatment.
After filling out the online application along with required documents, you are asked to pay your charges using the online payment system. Your visa fee is divided into two parts namely, Government e-Visa fee and Visa service fee. You may use your debit/credit card or PayPal account in order to perform online transactions.
Explanation application form
The e-Medical attendant visa consists of the following main sections to be filled in your application form that is described below in detail.
- Personal Details:
- First and Middle Name (name on your passport)
- Date of Birth
- Country of Birth
- City of Birth
- Country of Citizenship
- Country of Passport (it should match with country of citizenship)
- Passport Number
- Passport Date of Issue
- Passport Date of Expiry
- Email Address
- Confirm Email Address
- Mobile/Telephone Number
You must clarify your purpose of visiting the country in your visa
- Purpose of Visit
- Expected Date of Arrival
For online payment, you may use the following ways:
- Use credit/debit card
- Or PayPal account
- Confirm your Payment
You will receive your e-medical attendant visa via email or you can check the online portal and track your visa activity/approval.
Countries eligible for e-Medical Attendant Visa:
Note: Please avoid any illegal activities while staying in India. If your visa has expired or is there any other problem related to its validity then kindly consult the authorities. If you do not follow these rules, you will be responsible for any of the law or complaint filed against you and you will have to pay the charges.
Patient’s blood relatives are only allowed to apply for this visa.
Only two blood relatives can apply for this visa.
You simply need to fill an online application form and upload the required documents. Payment process will also be carried out by online transactions.
You must submit your documents and passport details for this visa. The most important thing is that you must have complete funds to get this visa and stay in India.